If the Customer for any reason is not satisfied with the purchased product or the service, complaints may be directed to the e-mail address: email@example.com and we will confirm receipt of the complaint as soon as possible and within 15 days provide a response in writing.
If you are not satisfied with the product you have ordered, you can return it for a full refund, including the delivery amount, if charged (applicable only for return of the entire order).
All returning products must be unused and unopened in the original packaging.
The cost of delivery to our warehouse for the returning products is borne independently (by post or delivery service), except in the event of the return or replacement of defective products when all costs are borne by LIAGO trade.
• Returns and replacements must be agreed in advance. Please contact us in advance on the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you would like a refund, you must include – along with the returning product, a copy of the invoice and the account number (IBAN) to which we make a refund to
• Refunds will be made in accordance with the legal period of 14 days (ZZP), i.e. after we receive the product in the warehouse
• When returning the product, the Customer is responsible for appropriately packing the product in a cardboard box so as not to damage the product during transport. If damage occurs because the Customer did not appropriately protect the product when packing (e.g. returned product is wrapped in plain paper or bag) – the refund or replacement will not be returned.
• You must return to us without delay and no later than 14 days from the date on which you have announced unilateral termination of contract.
If the shipment does not correspond to the purchased, the Customer is obliged to immediately upon receipt of the shipment inform us by e-mail: email@example.com
If the Customer determines that the product is defective at the time of first use of the product, it is necessary for the Customer to send the information with the order number, the account number and provide a description of the complaint to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Customer will receive confirmation of receipt of the complaint and on the basis of the description of the complaint, the information:
– whether the product can be exchanged for a new product
– whether the Customer can receive a refund
The Customer shall have the right to duly object and return the goods in the event of:
– delivery of goods not ordered
– delivery of expired goods
– delivery of goods having defects or damage not caused in transport
In the event of a reasonable complaint, if Customer is found not to have influenced the fidelity, damage or lack of goods, the Customer has the right to terminate the contract with the refund of the amount paid or exchange for a valid, undamaged product.
The products ordered are packaged in such a way that it is not damaged in ordinary transport/delivery.
If the shipment is damaged in transport, such damage is visible when the shipment is picked up. In this event, the Customer should not take the shipment from the courier service and immediately contact the Seller about this via e-mail: email@example.com in order to check the condition of the shipment as soon as possible and send a new shipment to the Customer.
In the event of a visible product defect when picking up the package, The Customer may refuse receipt and thus does not bear the shipping costs of such product. It is considered that the product orderly received by the Customer has no visible defects.
CUSTOMER OBLIGATIONS AND TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP
The transfer of ownership of the ordered goods occurs at the time of the shipment being handed over to the courier service. LIAGO trade is not responsible in the event that the Customer has not provided the delivery address correctly, and for this reason the package has not been delivered. LIAGO trade is not responsible if you are not notified of the status of the order or sending the shipment due to the operation of your e-mail service.
If the Customer is not present at the delivery address, the Customer is responsible for collecting the package within the time period specified by the courier service.
If the Customer does not collect the package in the time period specified by the courier service, regardless of the reasons for the collection and the package is returned to the sender, the Seller is entitled to charge the costs of the returned package and the cost of resending the package to the desired address. The same applies to shipments in the category of free shipping.
If the package does not arrive within 3 weekdays of receipt of the shipment notification, the Customer is obliged to inform the Seller, who will check the status of the shipment.
UNILATERAL TERMINATION OF CONTRACT
RIGHT TO UNILATERAL TERMINATION OF CONTRACT (ZZP. ARTICLE 72.)
(1) The consumer shall have the right, without giving reasons, to unilaterally terminate a contract concluded outside the business premises or concluded remotely within 14 days.
(2) In the event of conclusion of a purchase contract, the time period referred to in paragraph 1 shall begin from the date on which the consumer or third party designated by the consumer, other than the courier, takes into possession the goods which constitute the subject-matter of the contract.
(3) Where, by one order, the consumer has ordered several pieces of goods which need to be delivered separately, i.e. in the event of goods to be delivered in more pieces or more packages, the time period referred to in paragraph 1 shall begin from the date on which the consumer or third party designated by the consumer, other than the carrier, is handed over the last piece or last shipment of the goods.
(4) Where, regular delivery of goods is agreed upon for a specified period, the time period referred to in paragraph 1 shall start from the date on which the consumer or third party designated by the consumer, other than the carrier, is handed over the first piece or the first package of the goods.
(5) In the event of conclusion of a service contract, contracts for the supply of water, gas or electricity sold in an unlimited volume or an unlimited quantity and the supply of heat energy, as well as in the event of conclusion of a contract in which the subject is digital content not supplied on a physical medium, the time period referred to in paragraph 1 shall start from the date of conclusion of the contract.
Unilateral termination form
A copy of the unilateral termination form is available on our website, below, can be completed and sent electronically. A notice of receipt of the unilateral termination of contract will be provided to you, without delay, by e-mail.
NSTRUCTIONS FOR UNILATERAL TERMINATION OF CONTRACT
• You can terminate the contract unilaterally within 14 days without giving a reason.
• In order to exercise the right of unilateral termination of this contract, you must inform us of your decision to unilaterally terminate the contract before the expiration of the date, by an unequivocal statement sent by mail or e-mail, in which you state your name, surname, address, telephone number and e-mail address, and you may also use the accompanying example of the unilateral termination form.
• The deadline for unilateral termination is 14 days from the date on which you or a third party designated by you, other than the courier, takes into possession the goods which constitute the subject-matter of the contract.
• If you unilaterally terminate this contract, we will refund the money we have received from you, including delivery costs, without delay, and no later than 14 days from the date on which we received your decision to terminate the contract unilaterally, unless you have chosen another type of delivery which is not the least expensive standard delivery we have offered.
• Refunds will be made in the same way that you made the payment. In the event that you agree to recover the amount paid in another way, you do not bear any costs in respect to the refund.
• We can only make a refund after the goods have been returned to us or after you have provided us with proof that you have sent the goods back to us.
• It is deemed that you have completed your obligation on time if you have sent the goods to our address before the expiration of the specified period.
• Direct refund costs must be borne by yourself.
• You are responsible for any impairment of goods resulting from the handling of goods, other than that necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functionality of the goods.
Obligations of consumers in the event of unilateral termination of contract (ZZP. Article 77.)
(1) Unless the merchant her/himself has offered to retrieve the returning goods from the consumer, the consumer shall return the goods without delay and no later than 14 days, in accordance with Article 74. of this law, inform the merchant of his decision to terminate the contract.
2) The consumer shall be deemed to have completed her/his obligation on time referred to in paragraph 1. of this Article, if, before the expiration of the period referred to in paragraph 1. of this Article, she/he sends the goods or hands it over to the merchant or to the person authorized by the merchant to receive the goods.
(3) The consumer must bear only the direct costs of the return of the goods, unless the merchant has agreed to bear those costs or if the merchant has failed to inform the consumer that he is obliged to bear those costs.
(4) Where, in the event of a contract concluded outside the business premises, the goods at the time of conclusion of the contract, were delivered to the consumer’s home, the merchant must collect the goods at her/his own expense if the goods cannot be returned in the normal manner by post.
(5) The consumer shall be responsible for any impairment of goods resulting from the handling of goods other than that necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functionality of the goods.
(6) Exceptionally, by paragraph 5. of this Article, where the merchant has not informed the consumer of her/his right to unilateral termination of contract in accordance with Article 57. point 8. of this law, the consumer is not responsible for the impairment of the goods, regardless of the cause of the impairment of the goods.
(7) If the contract is unilaterally terminated, pursuant to Articles 64. and 70. of this law, expressively requests that the offering of the service or the fulfilment of contracts for the supply of water, gas, electricity sold in an unlimited volume or unlimited quantity and the supply of heat energy, begin before the expiration of the deadline for unilateral termination of contract, the consumer is obliged to pay the merchant a portion of the agreed price that is proportionate with what the merchant has fulfilled to the consumer by the time the consumer was informed that he is entitled to unilaterally terminate the contract, the proportional price amount to be paid by the consumer is calculated on the basis of the total agreed price, and where that price is excessive, based on the market value of what the merchant has fulfilled to the consumer.
(8) If the contract is unilaterally terminated, a service contract or a supply contract for water, gas or electricity sold in an unlimited volume or unlimited quantity and heat energy, the consumer will not be obliged to pay a portion of the price proportionate with what the merchant has fulfilled to the consumer during the duration of the period for unilateral termination of contract, if the merchant has not provided the consumer with the information provided for in the provisions of Article 57. paragraph 1. points 8 and 10. of this law, if the consumer did not in accordance with Articles 64. or 70. of this law, expressively request that offering service begin before the expiration of the deadline for unilateral termination of contract.
(9) If the contract is unilaterally terminated, a contract which for the subject matter has digital content not supplied on a physical medium, the consumer will not be obliged to pay a portion of the price or costs proportionate with what the merchant has fulfilled to the consumer for the duration of the period for unilateral termination of contract, if she/he has not given her/his explicit consent to the fulfilment of the contract before the expiration of the 14-day period referred to in Article 72. of this law, if she/he has not confirmed that she/he is aware of the fact that by giving such consent she/he loses the right to unilateral termination of contract or if the merchant has failed to notify it pursuant to Articles 63. and 64. of this law. Exclusion to the right of unilateral termination of contract (ZZP. Article 79.)
Exclusion to the right of unilateral termination of contract (ZZP. Article 79.)
The consumer shall NOT be entitled to unilateral termination of contract referred to in this section if:
• The service contract is completely fulfilled by the merchant and the fulfilment began with the prior consent of the consumer and with confirmation that she/he is aware of the fact that she/he will lose the right to unilateral termination of contract in this section if the service is completely fulfilled
• Subject matter of the contract, goods made to the consumer’s specification or clearly adapted to the consumer
• The subject-matter of the contract is easily perishable goods or goods that are quickly expiring
• The subject-matter of the contract is sealed goods which, for health or hygienic reasons, are not suitable for return, if they have been unsealed after delivery
The consumer shall bear the costs of returning the goods to the LIAGO trade warehouse in the event that she/he exercises her/his right to unilateral termination of contract referred to in Article 72. ZZP.
Online dispute resolution platform of the European Union
The European Union’s Special Regulation, of 15 February 2016, across the EU, online shopping disputes will be resolved through an ODR platform that you can access here: (link https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage).
This means that if you encounter a problem during online purchases within the EU (defective product, inability to replace products, etc.) you can submit your complaint in a faster and simpler way via the link above. The platform can also be used by consumers and merchants, and the complaint can be handled in any of the 23 official EU languages.
The aprive-cosmetics.com’s website is owned by LIAGO trade. All content in aprive-cosmetics.com such as texts, graphics, trademarks (logos), icons, audio and video recordings, digital downloads, software packages and data are the property of LIAGO trade and are protected by domestic and international copyright on the protection of author rights and related rights or industrial property rights and their unauthorized use constitutes a violation of intellectual property rights regulations.
Use and utilization of aprive-cosmetics.com the online shop
The aprive-cosmetics.com’s website is owned by LIAGO trade and the use of the same is not charged, while for access to the internet and the use of remote data transfer and the fee for providing such a service, please contact your operator.
Availability aprive-cosmetics.com the online shop
LIAGO trade undertake to provide you with the best possible offer of services, but cannot guarantee that the services on the www.aprive-cosmetics.com website will suit your needs. Also, LIAGO trade cannot guarantee that the service will be error-free. If an error occurs, please log it to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to correct it as quickly as possible. Also access to online shop on www.aprive-cosmetics.com may sometimes be unavailable due to the work, maintenance or introduction of new content.
Disclaimer of liability
LIAGO trade cannot take responsibility for any damages resulting from the use of information from this site for purposes beyond their intended purpose. By entering this website, the service provider/owner and creator of this LIAGO website shall be released and resolved of any liability that may arise from improper use of products from this website. All products sold from this website are considered genuine products and the provider and owner of this website cannot be held liable for any harm or injury caused by the use of products purchased through this website. All content on this website is informative or educational. Consult your doctor regarding the applicability of any opinions or recommendations with regard to your symptoms or illnesses. All products available through this website remain owned by the owner, the owner of this LIAGO website, until the time of the complete payment of the purchase price.
The end-user expressively agrees that the use of the website wwwaprive-cosmetics.com is solely at the responsibility of the end user so that LIAGO trade does not guarantee (i) the consequences that may arise through the use of this website. LIAGO trade reserves the right to withhold services or cancel an order under its own discretion, without limitation or indication of the reason.